Saturday, September 22, 2012

Loads of FF6 recorded, also a channel update

Yea I got 4 sessions of FF6 recorded in the last 2 weeks, which is enough for me to be able to upload a vid a day of FF6 for almost 2 weeks. Needless to say I won't be recording FF6 on Monday, I'll probably do Deus Ex and Minecraft Hardcore instead. I've basically reduced my recordings to 3 series at a time, which is still pushing it for me but I can manage it for now.

I'm actually scheduled to get my braces removed October 17th, so that might affect my voice quality if I decide to record on the days following that procedure. I'm apparently also getting a retainer just to make sure my jaw doesn't get fucked up after the braces are removed but they'll be removeable so I'll probably have to take them out while recording if they really fuck up my voice.

As for the channel update video, it should be going up within the next 4 hours (yay for slow upload speeds), after FF6 part 47 and Minecraft part 53 go up. That particular part of Minecraft took a lot more editing than I usually do because I did a timelapse of something so I had to speed up the footage and sync up some sound to play over that footage. Because I record audio and video separately because Fraps acts stupid when I record both with the program, that took a lot of number crunching to figure out when to set each audio file to play in the video, and at what point in the audio file to start playing at. That video alone probably took a good 30 minutes just to sort out all the audio files while dealing with a somewhat uncooperative movie maker (which was being especially difficult by making some audio files *disappear* for no reason). But yea I did finally sort it out and got it to work so enjoy that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment