Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nearly 3 hours of Deus Ex recorded

Yea I finally got out of China. Took nearly 3 hours but I did get out of the second of 5 areas in the game. To be honest the next 3 areas don't take too long so I'm probably about half done with the game. At this rate I may very well end up finishing the game before Christmas. No promises but it could very well happen. I'm also gonna make a push to try and finish FF6 by November. I did some tests with FF7 the other day as well and it runs fine while I'm not recording. I'll have to run another test while recording but so far it's looking good for that series happening. FF1-2 are looking doubtful at this point since Fraps will not record my GBA emulator, which I was planning to use for those two games. FF3 is still probably never gonna happen unless I find a translated version of the original game, or get a good enough editing program to make the DS version watchable on youtube and not look shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment