Monday, October 15, 2012

More Minecraft and FF6 recorded

Well I did record stuff today, but honestly the Minecraft session was not my greatest ever even though it was surprisingly my most productive build session so far. I just feel the commentary wasn't there at all mainly due to being tired. Final Fantasy 6 went a bit better, at least until I began to attempt finding the Doom Gaze, and then it was a 40 minute long ordeal of save-stating my way out of death and save-stating out of him running away from me. Needless to say it wasn't fun, but I did finally get him. As a result, I also got Bahamut and his ridiculously overpowered HP +50% at level up buff. Another nifty thing that came with Bahamut is the Flare spell, which I'll have to teach both Tina and Celes eventually, but for now I'd rather have Sabin/Guile just take advantage of the HP buff. Speaking of Sabin, he has learned his final deathblow, which is the illusion shadow dance (or bum rush in the shit translation of the game). When I first saw the damage output of it I honestly thought that either my ROM was broken or that I really should not have had access to this move at this point in the game because it's insanely overpowered, dealing well over 7000 damage per hit. I could probably approach 8000 damage with a double earring strategy but for now 7000 is more than enough to one hit most enemies, with the exception of bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment