Thursday, November 15, 2012

Low productivity ahead

Well after spending 70% of last weekend playing Borderlands (and beating it twice with Mordecai), I've now got very little time left to finish up the term papers I have due over the next week and a half.  As a result, I've had little time to record or render anything. I did render more FF6 today, but that's all I'll be uploading for a while since I don't have the time to render out anything else right now.  November is always a terrible month for me since University likes throwing every assignment and term paper at you in November for some reason so I actually have to shift my focus from recording stuff to school work for a bit.  I'll still try to record on Mondays but I won't be recording anything on Saturdays for the next couple of weeks since those are my last two weekends before I literally have nothing else to hand in for the next few months.

I am more than likely gonna record some Borderlands for you guys at some point, since I'll likely be getting Borderlands 2 for Christmas and I plan on playing that game for the channel, with or without a co-op partner. I probably won't start recording for that game until around December, and I'll probably be doing longer videos and longer sessions for it since doing all of the quests in that game on the first playthrough takes easily over 20 hours (at least at my pace it takes 20 hours). Either way I want to record and upload all of Borderlands 1 on my channel before recording Borderlands 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment