Thursday, November 1, 2012

Specials are up, and that's about it

Yea I haven't really done much since uploading those specials. I need to render more Minecraft stuff today just so I have stuff to upload asides from Final Fantasy. I'm probably gonna start increasing the video length of Minecraft stuff just because I have so much of it recorded and I want to get to the 1.4 stuff soon. Asides from that I had a pretty uneventful Halloween mostly because I didn't really do anything on Wednesday asides from watching youtube videos and maybe playing an hour of RuneScape. I'm hoping to get more done as far as actual stuff on the channel goes today (probably FF6 prep work and work on that Minecraft custom map). That custom map likely won't be finished for a few weeks at this rate so don't get your hopes up. I also have to go out and get those Killing Floor achievements before the Halloween event ends, so there's that. Basically I have a lot of work to do for the next few weeks so I might as well start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment