Friday, January 18, 2013

My manga list

Apparently I haven't updated my manga list since I created my blog, so it's terribly out of date at this point. So yea I'm gonna repost it here with appropriate updates:


· Air Gear (shonen)
· Annarasumanara (seinen)
· Battle Angel Alita (seinen)
· Battle Angel Alita: Last Order (seinen)
· Bakuman (shonen)
· Beck (shonen)
· Berserk (seinen)
· Billy Bat (seinen)
· Black Lagoon (seinen)
· Black Cat (shonen)
· Bleach (shonen)
· Chobits (seinen)
· D Gray Man (shonen)
· Death Note (shonen)
· Detroit Metal City (seinen)
· Doraemon (shonen)
· Dorohedoro (seinen)
· Dragon Ball (shonen)
· Elfen Lied (seinen)
· Fairy Tail (shonen)
· Fullmetal Alchemist (shonen)
· Gantz (seinen)
· Gintama (shonen)
· Go Go Monster (seinen)
· Great Teacher Onizuka (shonen)
· Guyver (shonen?)
· Hajime no Ippo (shonen)
· Hellsing (seinen)
· Hokuto no Ken (shonen?)
· Homunculus (seinen)
· I Am A Hero (seinen)
· Ichi The Killer (seinen)
· Kokou no Hito (seinen)
· Kurozuka (seinen)
· Monster (seinen)
· Mushishi (seinen)
· Narutaru (seinen)
· Naruto (shonen)
· Neon Genesis Evangelion (seinen)
· One Piece (shonen)
· Pluto (seinen)
· Pokemon Special (shonen)
· Rabbit Doubt! (horror)
· Rave Master (shonen)
· Real (seinen)
· Samurai Executioner (seinen)
· Shingeki no Kyojin (seinen)
· Soul Eater (shonen)
· Sprite (seinen)
· Tenjou Tenge (seinen)
· The Breaker (seinen)
· The Breaker: New Waves (seinen)
· The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer (seinen)
· Toriko (shonen)
· Tower of God (shonen)
· Trigun (shonen)
· Trigun Maximum (shonen)
· Uzumaki (horror)
· Vagabond (seinen)
· Vinland Saga (seinen)
· Wolf Guy (seinen)
· YKK (seinen)
· Yotsuba (shonen)
· Zatch Bell (shonen)

This is just a list of the stuff I've read so far, only including stuff I've read to the latest chapter or am still actively reading. I've read a few chapters of other series that I just couldn't get into that I'm not gonna be including in this list. Just remember this is just a list of stuff I read, it's not a list of stuff everyone should read because I've completely read a few less than great series (like Kurozuka and Detroit Metal City). Some of the series up there are actually really awesome obscure manga series that not many people know or talk about (like Dorohedoro and Guyver), but for the most part everything up there is a pretty good series. I know people have their own opinions on some series just because they don't like the art style or trivial stuff like that but if you look past the art style most of them are really enjoyable. That being said, some are intended for more mature audiences and would probably offend the shit out of some people just because of their content matter (like Homunculus and Narutaru), so be sure to look them up on wikipedia or something before reading (granted watch for spoilers).

But yea I'll be sure to perma-link this one somewhere on my blog so I can more easily update it over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment