Thursday, February 28, 2013

Running out of stuff to upload for the first time in a while

Yea I didn't get nearly as much recorded over my break as I wanted to so I'm really almost out of stuff to upload. I'm gonna have to record something either today or tomorrow to even have footage to upload on Saturday (which unofficially is my Minecraft recording day). Part of this is due to missing out on the last 3 weeks of what was supposed to be Borderlands 2 recordings every Sunday but my brother ended up being busy for two of those weeks and the third Sunday I didn't get back to my temporary home until almost 6pm so there was just no opportunity to record stuff that night. I would start another series but that wouldn't solve the problem of finding time to record stuff, it would only further spread out the time between my uploads for each series respectively (it's already been almost 2 weeks since the last episodes of Borderlands 2 went up).

So yea, I've definitely got some issues going on. Expect more Skyrim going up today and tomorrow though because that's the last of what I've got recorded and ready to upload. Also I finally got around to updating the descriptions of my playlists that didn't yet have one (specifically Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and the Return to Minecraft Solo) so if you feel like reading a few sentences on that you can, but it's not really anything amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment