Friday, March 8, 2013

random update thingy on stuffs

For those who aren't yet aware, I now have a twitter so be sure to check it out at twitter.com/TriGunXSword

Asides from that, it's been pretty much a standard week as far as stuff goes. I still have 3 hours of Borderlands 2 to render from last weekends two 3 hour recording sessions, but I do have everything I recorded on Monday and Wednesday rendered out already, some of which is already uploaded. A new video of Minecraft Solo should be out on Sunday assuming nothing gets in the way of me uploading more of it. This means more Borderlands 2 should start going up on Monday. For once I actually have a decently balanced schedule as far as uploading stuff goes for the first time in a while. Before it seemed there would be periods of time where some series would be absent for two or more weeks and I think that was partly due to me trying to stick to my old format for video lengths when it came to Skyrim stuff. I've now switched to the newer video lengths that I've adopted for pretty much everything where videos are gonna be 14-17 minutes long instead of 12-15 minutes long. I'm trying to avoid videos under 13 minutes altogether now because with longer recording sessions that can be the difference between having 10 videos go up or 13+ videos going up.  Basically it ends up eating an extra day or two of uploading the way I do it now with just uploading back to back videos of the same series a day and with 3+ series going on at once that can literally make all the difference between not seeing a series for a week or not seeing it for 2+ weeks. I could mix and match like I used to do back when I first started my channel, but the problem is I only have 2 series that I'm doing longer sessions for so it would basically always be the same two series every day with the third one popping in randomly whenever I run out of footage for one of the other two series. The issue with that is I'd need to have both longer series rendered out and ready to go simultaneously, which I haven't been able to consistently accomplish for the last six months or so.

But yea assuming all goes well there will be more Borderlands recorded this weekend, and maybe another episode of Minecraft Solo. So yea, look forward to seeing that probably in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment