Saturday, June 29, 2013

Almost forgot...

Yea I beat Legend of Dragoon on Sunday. In total I spent around 90 hours on the game, most of that was me senselessly grinding up every characters additions even knowing which 3 I wanted to take for the final boss. Fun fact, my disk is apparently broken so after the ending cutscenes and flashes to the future the end credits never loaded so after a solid 5 minutes of black screen I just gave up on waiting for them. So yea if there was an option to save the game after the final boss I definitely didn't get it. Really the only thing I haven't done is the optional boss you can fight after obtaining all the stardust, and that's mostly because he's got over 30K health and apparently deals massive amounts of magic damage and so you'd basically need to have your final additions maxed out to even have a chance, as well as a sound strategy. But yea since I don't know if it's possible to get off the moon once you're on it even after beating the end boss, and because I don't feel like grinding up my additions to max again on my backup save I made in Death City Mayfil, I'm probably never going to bother with that optional boss. Hell I didn't even bother using the ultimate wargod despite spending about 12 hours grinding for it mostly because it's more fun to actually do the additions yourself, and it would take up an accessory slot on one of your characters (which honestly with the health of the final boss is probably best used for attack badges or giganto rings).

But yea that's another game off my list of stuff to beat, I'm probably gonna start FF8 on my own time in the coming weeks. I still have to beat Phantasy Star 2-4 as well but that'll come later since that game is by far the most grind heavy game I've ever played.

No comments:

Post a Comment