Monday, July 1, 2013

Final Fantasy 7 has started, more Minecraft coming soon

First of all I'm gonna say that my whole uploading schedule this summer is still uncertain and so I'm gonna record as much as possible when I can just to try and keep 1 video a day going up.

But yea yesterday I finally got around to recording Final Fantasy 7. I recorded around 80 minutes worth of footage, which I'm splitting into three 25-27 minute videos. The first as most of you will know went up yesterday, and the second is uploading as I type. I'm gonna probably record another hour or so worth of footage tomorrow just to make sure I've got a bit of backup footage in case I can't record for a bit. It's currently looking like I won't be able to record for most of next week already so I've basically gotta record enough to cover at least 14 days.

In addition to the Final Fantasy 7 stuff, I've already recorded over 2 and a half hours worth of Minecraft stuff last night. I'm probably gonna do 25-30 minute parts for that, meaning I've basically got about 5-6 videos already for this new series. But yea I've barely scratched the surface for this series in that time, so yea I'm sure it'll be a fairly long one. I'm guessing it's gonna run for around 50 episodes at least before I'm done with it so that should last for the summer.

As for Skyrim, I'm planning on possibly recording more for that series this week. I currently have no plans for Borderlands 2 because my brother doesn't really have the time to continue it at the moment. But at least I'll have one of those two series coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment